January is the beginning of the gardening...
Creating Great Gardens
Specializing in small gardens, Eugene Garden Design is the right pro to call for:
- Transforming an area of grass into a new garden
- Professional help to lay out your vegetable garden beds for maximizing daily harvest to put fresh food on your table
- Creating an entirely new flower garden
- Maximizing curb appeal either before a sale, or to make your home the prettiest house on the street and improve long-term property value
- Expert help to work side-by-side with you in creating the garden of your dreams, teaching and training as we go to enable you to enjoy your garden for years to come
- Turning an old empty or weed-filled unsightly planter into a thing of beauty
- Edible landscaping layout, design and installation to fill your yard with fruit trees, fruiting bushes and fruiting vines that are both beautiful and productive
Call for a free consultation in your yard!
Initial discussions about your ideas for your garden are always free.
Custom gardens, unique to your home, created with you OR for you!
Eugene Garden Design is eager to work with the aspiring gardeners in the community! If you’ve always dreamed of a garden but felt insecure about knowing how to start, or you know you just need help to do it, that’s what Eugene Garden Design is here for. No other local landscape design firm is willing to get down in your garden with you to work side by side helping you create the garden of your dreams, all the while teaching with every step so you learn your unique garden and become capable of tending it, using it and enjoying it for years to come.
Our Gardening Services
Eugene Garden Designs focuses on small garden
design and installation services in Eugene, Oregon.
Choose Your Garden Needs
A complete rehab of an existing planter, turning over an area of grass to create a brand new veggie or flower patch, these can be more costly to do all in one go. For a more limited budget, why not a slow-grow garden plan where every month new plants are added, and the garden grows over the course of a year?
Existing Planter Rehab
Soil Turn-Over + Enrichment
New Plants Added That Best Suit
Property Style/Amount of Sun
*depending on size
Slow-Grow Garden Plan
New Plants Every Month
Garden is Created and Grows Gradually Over Time
Work With Me, Or Just Enjoy!
Year-Round or Spring-Only Plans
plus plants and materials
New Garden Creation
Complete New Garden
New Plants Added
Our Latest Blogs
We all spot those houses with...
We all spot those houses with infrequently mowed patchy lawns of unsightly dry grass and weeds. Or maybe that’s...